Sign in to your online account with Solar City by using mysolarcity.com. SolarCity is an American provider of energy services. Its headquarters is currently located in San Mateo, CA and has over 13,000 employees nationwide. The company’s services include designing, installing and financing solar power systems. SolarCity is continuously growing to meet the demand for installation of solar photovoltaic systems in the country.
SolarCity was founded on 2006 by brothers Peter and Lyndon Rive and it has been the leading provider of residential solar power in California since 2007. It is a founding member of TASC – a rooftop photovoltaic power station solar advocacy organization. The company aims lowering costs and boosting sales since 2014. It has been listed as the top 2 overall solar installation company in the U.S. by the Solar Power World magazine in 2013. You can get more information about the company if you have an account with mysolarcity.com.
How to Sign Up for a New Account on MySolarCity
If you want to create an online account with Solar City, please refer to the indicated steps below:
- Look for the button that says ‘New Customer? Sign Up’ and use it to access the registration page.
- Type in your email address on the space provided and use the ‘Request New Password’ button to continue.
- You will receive an email that contains a link from which you can reset your password and start using your online account.
Log In to Manage Your My SolarCity Online Account
Once you have successfully created an account, please refer to the instructions below to access it:
- Enter your email address and password to their corresponding fields and use the ‘Log In’ button to proceed.
- In the event that you forget your password, use the appropriate link to get assistance.
- If you need more help, you may call 1-888-765-2489 or simply use the subheadings provided to get more details about the company and its products.