Sign in to your online account with Kaspersky by using my.kaspersky.com. Kaspersky is an international software security group that operates in 200 different locations all over the world. It currently has over 2,850 qualified specialists and its headquarters is located in Moscow, Russia. The company has 31 representative offices worldwide and its products and services are being used by over 300 million users and 250,000 corporate clients.
Kaspersky has a holding company registered in the UK. Its laboratory provides products that help protect your internet life. The company’s security services include anti-virus, anti-malware and firewall applications. Kaspersky’s security systems are designed for small businesses, corporations and even large enterprises. Its products provide protection for workstations, file servers, mail servers, payment gateways, banking servers, mobile devices and internet gateways. Kaspersky can tailor-fit solutions to the specific requirements of its clients. Find out more on my.Kaspersky.
How to Use MyKaspersky Online Portal
This service is created for everyone who has an account with Kaspersky. Through this portal, you can log in securely to your account at anytime and anywhere you want. If this is your first time to use it, please refer to the steps below:
- Use the green ‘Sign In’ button to get to the proper page.
- Once the login page pops up, enter your email address and password to their respective spaces and use the ‘Sign In’ button to continue.
- If you forget your password, get help by using the appropriate link (Forgot password?)
How to Create an Account on My Kaspersky Online Portal
An online account is required in order to access various lab products and services. If you don’t have an account but would like to create one today, please refer to the following instructions:
- Look for the button that says ‘Sign Up’ on the upper right corner of the page. Use this to access the registration page.
- Once the new page appears, fill out the required fields with the appropriate information.
- Use the blue ‘Create an Account’ button to complete the process.
For more information, just scroll down the page to get more details about the company and its products. You may also use the ‘Contacts’ link to find out how to get in touch with a specialist. You can reach Kaspersky’s global headquarters by phone at +7 495 797 8700 or send in your email at email@example.com.